TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Melbourne (ANI): Canadian singing sensation Justin Bieber"s videos on YouTube get automatically redirected to porn sites. Hackers wreaked havoc with a number of Bieber"s YouTube pages by redirecting users to porn websites and videos, saying that the 16-year-old singer had died in a car accident.
In the first YouTube spoof, hackers changed the sound of a video falsely reporting that Bieber died in a car accident, according to Mashable social media blog. Other YouTube pages had pop up windows of porn websites and videos that showed explicit content to underage Bieber fans, reports The Daily Telegraph.
Internet forum 4Chan was blamed for the hack attacks but it is believed others joined in once the hack was discovered. YouTube said it was trying to fix the problem as soon as possible.