TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London (ANI): Singer James Brown's daughter LaRhonda Pettit has claimed that his body has gone missing from his crypt.
The Godfather of Soul was placed in a temporary crypt at his daughter Deanna's South Carolina home, while a public mausoleum was being considered.
However, illegitimate daughter, Pettit, has alleged that the remains of the 'I Got You' hitmaker are no longer there. She insists that it has been misplaced to avoid her carrying out an autopsy to reveal the true cause of his death.
“My daddy's body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken but I need to know where it is," the Mirror quoted Pettit as saying. She added: “I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want those responsible brought to justice. The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy.
“I cannot understand why one was never conducted, especially as his death seemed so mysterious. It was common knowledge daddy took illegal drugs until his death. He was also hooked on various prescription painkillers. At the very least there were enablers who helped cause his death."
Rumours were once abuzz that Brown had buried some of his 120million pound fortune in his 62-acre estate in South Carolina.
Pettit said: “There were reports he may even have been beaten up before he died, perhaps by someone looking for money on his property."
Brown had died of an alleged heart attack following a bout of pneumonia on 25th December 2006 at the age of 73.