TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
London (ANI): American singer Lady Gaga has dedicated her new video to her gay friends and fans all over the world. The Poker Face hitmaker has revealed that the promo for her song Alejandro of 2009"s The Fame Monster album is about the singer"s virtuous relationships with her gay friends.
Gaga also accepted that she is jealous of gay love because she's never been able to match it in her relationships with straight men, reports The Daily Star.
“It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love. It confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life," she said. “In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends but they just don''t want me," she added.