TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
London, (ANI): Lady Gaga has reportedly taken out a restraining order against a New York-based Russian fan, who allegedly wants to kill her.
The 'Poker Face" singer apparently took legal action after she received a letter from 26-year-old Anastasia Obukhova, reports the Sun. Obukhova, who said about once being 'within a metre' of the singer, is now banned from coming within 500 yards of her.
“You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you," said the letter, intercepted by Gaga's management.
It goes on to say that unlike Mark Chapman, who murdered John Lennon outside his apartment in 1980, she wouldn't just kill Gaga. “I am not Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too," Obukhova added.
A source close to the singer said security has been further tightened as Lady Gaga is on a world tour. ''Security is always tight around her but even more so now she''s on tour. Her team won't take any chances,'' said the source.