TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
London (ANI): Greek singer Nana Mouskouri is offering the country her pension she gets as a former member of the European parliament in a bid to tackle its massive debt. Mouskouri, who recorded 1,500 songs during a career spanning half a century, served as a member of the European parliament for five years in the 1990s.
And she draws a pension of around 14,700 pounds from Brussels each year. The diva said that she would donate her pension "until the country emerges from the economic crisis." Mouskouri told the Eleftherotypia daily newspaper that she was upset by the way Greece had been portrayed around the world. "I do not want Greece to be treated like a cancer," the Telegraph quoted her as saying.