TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Mozart of Madras AR Rahman's 127 Hours track lost out the Oscars to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Social Network under the Original Score category. Rahman also lost the Golden lady to Toy Story 3's We Belong Together by Randy Newman under the Original Song category.
It has been an unlucky year for AR Rahman, while presently he lost the honour of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, he also lost the race to bag the British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards under the Best Original Music category to Alexandre Desplat for The Kings's Speech.
However, even after failing to grab a BAFTA this year, the Oscar awardee Rahman managed to bag in the Best Original Song Award at the 16th Critics' Choice Awards for If I Rise from 127 Hours. The Social Network also took away the Golden Globe Awards beating AR Rahman's music in 127 Hours.
Well, nomination for these prestigious awards is an achievement in itself. We look forward to next year, which will hopefully turn out to be an award spinner for AR Rahman.