TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
New York (ANI): Pop star Christina Aguilera apparently slipped onstage during her tribute to Aretha Franklin at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. But the singer, who was joined onstage by Jennifer Hudson, Martina McBride, Florence Welch and Yoland Adams, quickly recovered from the fall at the end of the spirited tribute, reports the New York Daily News.
The trip went seemingly unnoticed by the audience, who gave the struggling pop star a standing ovation. Moreover, spilling onstage is not new for the pop princess. According to TMZ, she split her lip when she fell in October, sparking rumors of domestic violence (that were quickly dismissed).
A YouTube video from a 2007 concert in Raleigh shows her taking a spill as well. While the latest fall was hard to catch as the camera zoomed away, astute viewers began commenting on the slip up shortly after the performance on Twitter. "Did anyone else see Christina Aguilera fall when the camera zoomed out … this isn't her month, I Think she's cursed (sic)," a user tweeted.
Aguilera also had an embarrassing moment at the Super Bowl earlier this month when she skipped a line and flubbed another one. Despite the fall, she received rave reviews for her performance and thanks from Franklin, who appeared via video from her Detroit home.