TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
US rapper Jay-Z is all set to cross the Atlantic again and expand its market in UK too. Jay-Z has now signed the UK rapper K.Koke to Roc Nation, a U.S Record label headed by The Blueprint 3 hitmaker. The hip hop entrepreneur has signed K.Koke and the Susprect Entertaiment in a joint deal with Roc Nation and RCA.
Previously in 2010 Jay-Z signed The Ting Tings in the Roc Nation and so far can boasts of having the names like Rihanna, Sean Garrett, Willow Smith, J.Cole and Jay Electronica under its label. Apart from K.Koke, the Roc Nation has also signed artists like Froggy, R9, Lefty, Grams, Bug, Capo, Gyro, Lil Shan and Leokins.
It seems now that the community of hip hop is busy forming their dream team, like G.O.O.D Music, YMCMB, and The Conglomerates, nonetheless, it is good that talents are being honed and brought out in the public. This deal with Roc nation will surely be a big boost to K.Koke"s career.
Jay-Z apart from recording hip hop numbers and winning ten Grammy Awards can boast of having the most number of number one albums on the Billboard 200 by a solo artist. Apart from being founder of the label Roc Nation, he is also one of the three members who founded the Roc-A-Fella Records. In spite of being married to Beyonce, the rapper prefers to keep their relationship a low profile affair.