TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Lily Allen will soon be called Lily Cooper. The 25-year-old singer, who is set to marry her beau Sam Cooper, said that she would change her surname to Cooper after her marriage on June 11 in Gloucestershire.
The singer has reportedly told her managers and recording labels that Lily Cooper would be her new recording name. “Lily has already told her management and record label bosses that from now on, she'll be recording under her married name, Lily Cooper. She is actually a very traditional person in many respects and she just can't wait to be a good wife and a great mum," Daily Mirror newspaper quoted a source as saying.
Lily Allen is reportedly preparing hard for her wedding. She has even hired extra police officers to patrol on the day of her wedding to make sure that everything goes on well.