TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, November 02, 2007
London (ANI): Film actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he does not behave like a strict father when his daughters" male friends visit his place. The Terminator star admits that at one point of time, he believed that he would be fiercely protective of his eldest children—Katherine, 17, and Christina, 16. However, he has discovered that he is a very easygoing when it comes to his daughters" suitors.
“I thought when my daughters got to the age of dating that I would be very strict. And I could imagine how scared the boys would be opening the door at my home to find the Terminator staring back at them," the Daily Express quoted the 60-year-old California Governor as saying. “But the truth is that when my daughters have brought back male friends from good families that I know, I have reacted in quite the opposite way," he added.