TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
A theme song, 'Live By The Gun' is an out and out English track by Biddu. Sanjay Gupta needs to be patted on his back for thinking of coming up with a track like this but surprisingly the end result isn't quite striking. Biddu does give the song a haunting feel to go with the theme and mood of the film but even though the music is set on soft tones, there isn't much for a listener to cheer about. Though one is quite sure that the song won't really find a place in the film, it would be interesting to see if a promotional music video for it is created soon.
Aah...thankfully a track that one can finally pick from the album of SOAL after 'Aakhri Alvida'! 'Sone De Ma' is a kind of track that one expects from the band Euphoria. Led by Dr. Palash Sen who has also written and crooned it, it is a soothing track about the protagonist who is tired of all the running away in this mad race of crime and now finally wants to sleep tight.
Based on core Indian melody, 'Sone De Ma' has some ear pleasing arrangements that never come in the way of sensitive lyrics and rendition and let the situation do most of the talking. Now this is one track that one can give a repeat hearing, even though it is not the kind that makes for a chartbuster score.
One still feels a sense of incompleteness though since over the years Sanjay Gupta has raised very high standards of music. And if not for 'Aakhri Alvida' and 'Sone De Ma', 'Shoot Out At Lokhandwala' the music review of the film would have been a major disappointment.