TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Though one isn't quite positively biased towards Jimmy, there is a surprise in store with the opening number 'Why Not Jimmy' turning out to be a reasonably foot tapping song. In fact, the beginning of this Anand Raaj Anand composed number has a true blue Pritam influence to it.
Rendered by Shaan, this Ranbir Pushp written track does manage to throw a punch every time one hears the words 'Why Not Jimmy'. Though there is a female voice making an appearance for a short while as well, she hasn't been credited for that. Same goes for man who does the rap. The song isn't the kind which would stay on for months to come but Mimoh's dance would ensure that it keeps the audience entertained in those four minutes of the song's play.
Ok, so seems the people behind the arrangements for Jimmy are the ones who also come together for Pritam. This is why the sound of flute which marks the opening of 'Do Minute Mein' belongs completely to Pritam's school of music. A Bappa Lahiri composition which relies yet again on beats while providing a decent platform for Mimoh to demonstrate his dancing skills, 'Do Minute' by Shaan is yet another fair track in quick succession. Bappa Lahiri, lyricist Virag Mishra do well to create a number which doesn't break any grounds but stays on well to make for a decent contemporary hear. And yes, the female voice and the rapper go un-credited yet again!