TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Friday, March 10, 2006
It's like so near and yet so far. Imagine how a hungry man will feel when a packet of biriyani remains at arm's length. That's how Ajith's fans feel about his film 'Godfather' not being released. There are many reasons for the people's attention to still remain on 'Godfather' despite its delayed release. K S Ravi Kumar, who has directed Ajith in a dual role, has directed him in a triple role in this film. More than his usual role and an old man's role, the thing that caught people's attention is the rumour that Ajith with a clean shaven face does the role of a eunuch. KS refutes that the role is that of a eunuch. Then what kind of role is that? K S has maintained silence till now and he has now broken it over the case of the eunuch role.
"One of the 3 roles Ajith does in 'Godfather' is of a classical dancer. Classical dancers generally have clean shaven faces, so the abhinaya they show is visible to the audience. For this reason, Ajith sacrificed his moustache and seeing him looking clean shaven and standing in captivating dance poses, people started to spread the rumor that Ajith is doing the role of a eunuch."If we get such descriptions every now and then about 'Godfather,' the starving fans will at least feel as if they are looking at trailers year long!