TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, December 14, 2006
If there is one thing that sets her apart from other heroines, it is the fact that she plans each and everything meticulously. And, the actress has always stayed away from controversies and romantic gossips.
Just when everybody else in south Indian film industry is busy getting married, everybody was curious about her marriage plans- will it be a love marriage or an arranged one and most importantly, when?
Asin has made it very clear that the man she'd get eventually married to, will not be from the film industry.
Love or arranged? She says that she intends to fall in love with and get married to the groom that her parents pick up for her.
When? Only after she quits the industry.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Pokkiri shooting in Australia
Oscar's jackpot with Pachaikili Muthucharam