TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Earlier, the producers showed grandiosity through their film inauguration poojas. Now times have changes and they have started doing it even with photo sessions!
After seeing the closeness of SJ Suryah and Nila in Vyabari, the film got sold immediately in 6 areas. Director Venkatesh has done a jazzy photo shoot for Killadi produced by Salem A Chandrasekhar who has earlier produced February 14, Ghajini and Sabari.
The hero is Bharath and heroine is Nila. The photo session of Killadi took place a few days back at a Chennai studio. In that, Bharath had to trace a pattern on Nila's bare back with the tip of his tongue. Surely the onlookers would have burst into fever!
On the day of the pooja, you can feast your eyes on this scene on posters!
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Ajith to sing in Kridam
Poojas sizzles with steps, results in body pain