TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, September 15, 2006
Kamal Hassan's latest flick Dashaavataram directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by V Ravichandran under the banner of Oscar Films (Pvt) Ltd. is entangled in a controversy. This is not for the first time, Kamal Hassan's film fall under controversy. The difference however, this time the hullabaloo is over the 'storyline'. An upcoming writerfilm writer, S. Senthil Kumar, belonging to Chennai alleged that the popular hero had resorted to plagiarism. Senthil Kumar says that he approached the versatile artiste with a script few months ago. Then, Kamal Hassan complimented him that the storyline is good and also promised him a job of assistant director while moulding the subject to be anacted celluloid.
Senthil met the press recently and claimed that he was shocked to find out that the same script is being used now for Dashaavataram-"The entire story was totally copied without my knowledge and permission". He further says he has an amble evidence to prove all his charges. Dashaavataram has the musical support in the form of Himesh Reshammiya and the action episodes are being choreographed by Kanal Kannan.
Jyothika quits films
Dasavartham plagiarism claim