TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The prominent director was scared out of his wits when he was threatened with death on the phone.It is his full time occupation is to make spoof's of films starring Sathyaraj.When lawyers, doctors and other professionals are waiting with bated breath to see who would be the butt of their insults next, Shakthi Chidambaram has made an out and out political satire in 'Kovai Brothers.'
The film stars Sathyaraj, Sibi, Namitha and Kovai Sarala and from 'Ghajini' onwards, all films have been poked fun of in his films. Just like these people have turned a blind eye, Shakthi Chidambaram thought the political bigwigs will also ignore him. All the relaxation was only till last week. Someone called up Shakthi Chidambaram's office in Saligramam last week sometime in the night. The voice at the other end threatened him for insulting govt personnel, we will send Shakthi Chidambaram to the govt General Hospital mortuary.?
Frightened out of his wits, the person who answered the phone conveyed the news in panic to Shakthi Chidambaram, who went into a big shock. After consulting urgently with friends and colleagues, he decided to take up the matter with the Producers and Directors Associations. The Producers Association needs protection now. And at a time like this, Shakthi Chidambaram is seeking the protection of the Producers Association!
Anti Cultural Camouflage