TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Rajini is slowly showing his son-in-law Dhanush, the way to reach the top.
After Thiruda Thirudi, every step Dhanush took was an impediment to his progress. Once he got married, he has been getting advice from father-in-law Rajini, who has been giving him tips on acting, story selection, mannerisms and how to win over fans.
Dhanush chose the script of Thiruvilayadal and that move has proved successful as the film is a hit. Rajini has also given Dhanush a rudraksh that he got from the Himalayas from a sage. Dhanush wears it around his neck like an amulet.
The superstar chair is still up for grabs!
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Poor actor trusts in his father!
Suryah measures Namitha's hips!