TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Dhanush is very upset with his dad Kasthuriraja because of his latest directorial venture, Idhu Kaadhal Varum Paruvam.
Viewers/fans have criticised the director for making a film that has absolutely no story content but meant purely to titillate. As a viewer and fan, Dhanush has levelled the same criticism at his father.
It is said Dhanush and his wife saw the film together. When she felt uncomfortable at many lusty scenes, Dhanush was naturally upset. If his wife felt ill at ease watching the film, what would father-in-law Rajini's reaction be to a titillating film like this?
Dhanush is said to have called up his father to remind him that the superstar was now his sammandhi and kindly not to make such horrendous films in future.