TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, December 01, 2006
Among the top young directors of Tamil films, Gautham is one. He has already directed Kamal in a film. Now he says a story is ready for Rajini.
Gautham is now directing Surya in Vaaranam Aayiram. The story spans a young man's life from 8 to 30 years of age and the film is being made with the top technical know how.
However brilliant a Tamil film is, it is difficult to get recognition for it on a national level. That's because the govt as well as vested interests promote only Hindi films and relegate all regional films to the background.
For example, Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu is one of the best in making of a film. That's why Gautham has decided that after Vaaranam Ayiram, he will direct a Hindi film and make his talent felt on a national level.
Gautham also has a plan to direct Rajini in a film and he says he has a story ready for him. So, Gautham joins the list of directors who could be directing Rajini after Sivaji is complete!