TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Gautham has quietly started work on his next venture. Rumours were going around about Surya or Arya being the hero of the new film, but Gautham has put a stop to these conjectures. The hero of the film is Sarath Kumar!
After 'Kaaka Kaaka,' Gautham took a long break before announcing his next film 'Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu.' Therefore, it is surprising that he has started work on his next film even before the release of 'Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu.' Another surprise is his choice of Sarath Kumar as hero.
Gautham started 'Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikalam' with Surya but it did not take off due to many problems. It was expected that Gautham would resume work on that or do a film starring Arya and Jyothika. But the new film titled 'Vilai Uyir Enraalaum' with Sarath Kumar and Jyothika seems to have taken precedence.
When asked why such a strange title, Gautham says it's a dummy title for the time being.
He has started work on the film on February 25th - his birthday. There's to be a second heroine in the film. Simran was first choice, but for some unknown reasons, hunt is on for a new actress to fill the role. A point to be noted is Jyothika is the heroine of the last three films by Gautham!