TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, December 18, 2006
Ever since Sarath Kumar quit DMK and joined ADMK, his stars have not been very good. He did not receive the respect that he expected.
So he decided he may have to go it alone. There was problem there too. After spending crores on a film, one still cannot ensure that it will do well. So what would happen if one were to spend huge sums and start a political party? How long would that last?
That's when the super hero remembered Rajini's own way. Like Rajini, Sarath also wants to delve into spirituality! He plans to build 45 temples and is also doing yagams for the success of his films.
If necessary, like the superstar, he will get a pair of khadi outfits and take off to the Himalayas (along with a photographer, of course!). With all the spiritual goodness behind him, he plans to set his party in motion at least by the Tamil New Year.
Does one need spirituality for that?