TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
After Chennai Kaadhal and Veyil, Bharath has on hand Koodal Nagar, Killaadi, Nepali, a film by Hari and so on. His career graph is indeed on a high.
Happy that 2 of his films were released on the same day, Bharath met the press. "I will never forget this day when 2 of my films were both released on the same day. I was aware that Pasupathy's character was more important in Veyil but I get mental satisfaction to have starred in a good film.
Shankar sir gave me a role in Kaadhal, that was a turning point in my career. Because I am indebted to him, I accepted the role in Veyil. If it had been produced by somebody else, I would have thought twice about accepting the role."
What is his role in Koodal Nagar?
"For the first time, I play the dual role of Suryan and Chandran. I have a whole lot of commitments after this and I intend to concentrate on Tamil films."
What about the news that you and Genelia are in love?
"That's not news, that's rumour. We are good friends. It can't be termed love."