TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, March 20, 2006
Terrible rains, wild flowing floods and the 6 footer villain Arya...Jeeva has to squash this mountain of a villain to a pulp, in the pouring rains. For the past 4 days, director Jananathan is shooting this fight scene for 'E.' In dry Chennai, you will see flood waters wherever you look in AVM Studios. As stunt master Michael Raj instructed Jeeva and Arya about the fight scene, the cameraman Ekambaram stayed huddled behind his camera.
In one instance, as Jeeva lay writhing on the floor, stones have poked his hand and blood started oozing out of his palms. The agitated unit gave Jeeva first aid. As it is, the shooting of 'E' is going on a snail's pace. The heroine Nayanatara's muddled up call sheet has only now come to an order. Now this injury to Jeeva...In Kodambakkam, it is said that a film shot with so many impediments is usually a hit. Could this pain bring pleasurable news for 'E'?