TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The grand sets were like the Srirangam temple town. Director KS Ravikumar was giving instructions to Kamal and Asin. Kamal turned to face the camera; then as a thought struck him, he went back to Ravikumar and spoke to him. After that, Kamal got ready to again face the camera.
He jumped down from a 5' high piol and the shot was Okayed. For the next shot, the camera angle changed and from about 100' from the camera, Kamal started running carrying Asin on his back and came to a breathless halt on reaching the camera.
The director gave a thumb up sign that this shot was OK too. Asin burst into giggles. When asked why, she said, "Being carried on your back was like going on a horse ride on the beach!" And as she started to laugh again, Kamal joined in the mirth.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Trisha&Sneha for Nandi Awards
Mattha about Trans Sexuals