TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Monday, November 27, 2006
This film is about adolescent experiences of youngsters between 13 and 15 years of age, with the exception of Kiran who has a scene bathing under a waterfall.
With this tiny publicity, Kasthuriraja has been able to sell his film Idhu Kaadhal Varum Paruvam in all areas. The fact that people/schools are protesting against release of the film, is added publicity.
Kasthuriraja is confident that the film will recover the investment and he's energetically on to the next project. The film is titled Karuppu Kaadhal and in this film too, the accent is on the flesh and not the story!
The film is set in the slums. Slum people also fall in love. That's what Kasthuriraja plans to project in the film. The story is also supposed to show how a slum girl is driven to prostitution. Looks like Kasthuriraja has still not changed. He plans to visit slums and do his research.
The slum may be a poor place but a film on it could reap tons of money!