TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Chennai (UNI): Kishan Srikanth, the nine-year-old who shot into the limelight as the youngest director of a feature film 'C/o Platform' starring Bollywood's Jackie Shroff, has started work on the Tamil version of the movie, depicting the success story of an orphan boy. Playing the role of the protagonist, Kishan shot the opening scenes at the famous AVM Studios here yesterday and staked claim for an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest feature film director.
A 13-year-old boy from the Netherlands presently holds the record for the youngest feature film director. The film is being produced by Sriramulu and Shanmugam. Sources said the Hindi and Kannada versions of C/o Platform were nearing completion and plans were afoot to release the film in all three languages simultaneously. Kishan said the cast was the same in all three movies.