TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Lawrence started his Tamil film career as a dancer. Luck and talent set his film career surging ahead. From being a mere member of a dance ensemble, he became a dance master and choreographer. Then he became an actor, and then director, all in a short span of time.
Lawrence directed two films in Telugu. Right now, he's acting in and directing Tamil film Muni. He will soon direct Nagarjuna in Telugu film Don and make his debut as music composer in the film.
Music is not an easy joke, so how will he be able to cope with it?
"From a very young age, I've been in love with music. I may not be trained formally in music but I have the skill to compose mettus. I have the confidence in myself that I can compose music. After Don, I plan to compose music for Tamil films too," said Lawrence, brimming with self assurance.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Reema Sen in splits
Shivaji paced at Rajni's request