TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Director Rathna Kumar is making maximum use of the beautiful Theni environs in the making of his Thirumagan.
He has transformed SJ Suryah and Meera Jasmine in the film. He's the one who wrote the story of Kizhakku Seemayile and Karuthamma.
We dared to disturb the director as he was catching 40 winks after lunch. He jocularly asked us in rural Tamil lingo if we were after the story line.
"The story of Thirumagan is about lost relationships and beauty of present relationships. The friendship is between a rich man who has lost his wealth and a man who has just gained riches. SJ Suryah is the son of the former. I am projecting his character in quite a new angle.
Meera Jasmine also plays a novel character. She makes and sells pots. One just has to say 'Action!' and she delivers a superb scene. Meera's acting will lend strength to the strong story line," said the director and got ready for shooting his next scene.