TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Don't write off Nagma as an actress who is constantly embroiled in some controversy or other. She is quietly doing many admirable things.
She has shown her acting abilities in many languages including Bhojpuri. Now she is to a pious role as goddess Lakshmi! Nagma has already acted in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali and Bhojpuri films. Now she's to act in a Marathi film Thamp Lakshmi Thamp and she is the goddess Lakshmi!
Including the Marathi film, Nagma would have acted in films in 9 languages.
People are checking out if there is any other actor or actress who has acted in as many languages. Since Nagma is fluent in Marathi, she will dub her own dialogues.
There's a minor controversy. Nagma is supposed to have got this role on the recommendation of her ex-Bhojpuri actor boyfriend!