TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Friday, December 01, 2006
Don't write off Nagma as an actress who is constantly embroiled in some controversy or other. She is quietly doing many admirable things.
She has shown her acting abilities in many languages including Bhojpuri. Now she is to a pious role as goddess Lakshmi! Nagma has already acted in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali and Bhojpuri films. Now she's to act in a Marathi film Thamp Lakshmi Thamp and she is the goddess Lakshmi!
Including the Marathi film, Nagma would have acted in films in 9 languages.
People are checking out if there is any other actor or actress who has acted in as many languages. Since Nagma is fluent in Marathi, she will dub her own dialogues.
There's a minor controversy. Nagma is supposed to have got this role on the recommendation of her ex-Bhojpuri actor boyfriend!