TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
When lovers break up, they usually drown in misery for a while. But it seems to be different in the case of Simbu and Nayantara.
Starred in Vallavan, Simbu and Nayantara fell deeply in love and there was even talk of a wedding. But now, things have come to splitsville and they have gone their separate ways. But instead of wallowing in misery, they are getting on with life.
Day before yesterday was Nayantara's birthday. She was shooting in Hyderabad for a Telugu film and decided to celebrate. Instead of buying the usual small cake, she got one that was 20kgs!
By way of explanation she says happily, "My breaking off with Simbu is the best birthday gift for me. I will put my relationship with him behind me as a bad dream and start a new life. That's why I want to celebrate grandly."
Similarly, far off in America, Simbu erased Nayantara's number from his cell phone and had a jolly time, gallivanting around town!
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Sivaji release date changed
Sandhya to stop playing sister