TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
In 2 months, this is the 3rd complaint that a story has been stolen. The first one was against Kamal when an assistant director accused Kamal of stealing his story for Dasavataram.
The 2nd complaint was against Arjun for Vaathiyar. This complaint was also by an assistant director. But there being no concrete evidence, the complaints came to naught.
Vijay's father SA Chandrasekhar is directing Narain in Nenjirukkum Varai. The hero is an auto driver and how much risk he takes for love is the story. There's a heart transplant taking place in the climax scene.
KT Kunjumon's son Ebi Kunjumon is producing Swaasam and a similar operation takes place in the climax scene. "We have formally registered our story of Swaasam. Some assistant director has given away our climax scene and they have used it in Nenjirukkum Varai. This theft has to be dealt with by law," says Ebi Kunjumon.
He has given a formal complaint and the matter has now reached gigantic proportions.