TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, December 21, 2006
The movie Thamirabarani will have a new face named Banu from Kerala. The hero of this movie is the successful actor Vishal. This movie is being directed by Hari. The credit for introducing Nayantara from the Malayalam movie industry to the Tamil one in the movie Ayya goes to Hari.
Now Hari has done it again. Banu made her debut in the Malayalam movie Achan Urangatha Veedu. After this, she was asked to perform the female lead role in a movie by Lal Jose, one of the most famous directors in the Malayalam movie industry.
Banu said that when director Hari approached her to do the lead role in his film, she accepted it right away as the movie had a very good actor and supporting actors and actresses and also a good story. She expressed her hope that by doing this film she will have a chance to learn more about acting.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Rajini puts in great effort for Sivaji
Dhanush wants to be a Rajini fan