TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Monday, March 20, 2006
Recently 2 stalwarts of Tamil cinema boarded the flight to Delhi. One was Prashant's father Thyagarajan and the other was producer Raja of 'Jambavan.' Why this visit to the capital? To cool down a hot Nila who flew to Hyderabad after being scalded by the hot Kutralam sun. A bathtub scene was being shot at Kutralam for 'Jambavan.' Nila says she asked for clean water as the water in the tub was dirty. Producer insists she asked for mineral water.
The water problem got out of hand and went so far as to producer Raja twisting Nila's arm and locking her up in her room. Angered by this, Nila took off for Hyderabad and started acting in a Telugu film. She even gave a statement that she would not act in 'Jambavan.' Since this unfortunate episode took place when 'Jambavan' is nearly complete, the producer has had to undergo a lot of loss. Any more loss would become insurmountable, so Raja headed towards Delhi with Prashant's father. Going to Nila's house in Delhi, he apologized not only to Nila but also to her near and dear ones for making her do the bathing scene, for putting 2 men on guard outside her room and so on. Cooled by this, Nila decided to let things be and agreed to complete the shooting for 'Jambavan.'
Just like India's fate lies in Delhi, Nila held the film's fate, sitting in Delhi. If she ever joins politics, Nila has a bright future!
Rakshita and Prem together
Western Indian Collaboration