TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Monday, March 13, 2006
Actor Pakru has proved that a disability is not a drawback. Acting as Amitabh Bachchan in 'Dishyum' he had the audience in splits. His one dear wish was to marry, that too, a tall beautiful lady! If one has the intelligence, one can do anything- so has Pakru, alias Ajith Kumar, proved a couple of days back. Day before yesterday, Pakru got married in the Amman temple at Kumaranallur near Kottayam. As he has been wishing for, his bride Gayatri is 5'2" tall.
After he got married day before yesterday, he took his new bride to his new house to start their married life. They are going to Australia and Arab countries for their honeymoon, without spending any money! Pakru conducts cultural shows in many countries and some shows have been organized in Australia and Arab countries. So, he's taking his new bride along. This way, he will be able to participate in the cultural shows as well as take a honeymoon with his wife.That's what you call hitting 2 mangoes with one stone!!
Pakru is already a familiar face in Kerala as he does comedy shows as well as talk shows in Malayalam for TV. He became famous in Tamil also with 'Dishyum.' A graduate, he has acted well as the king in Vinayan's 'Arpudha Theevu.' The film is being re-made in Tamil with some changes.
Santosh Sivan's next venture
Gautam Menon confused over movie name