TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Pathiban is ready for his next production. Originally titled Azhagigal,the film is now called Ammuvaagiya Naan...It is produced by Parker Brothers of Pallavanfame and directed by Padmamagan.
A Parthiban film is known for its novel story line and scenes. That's the same in this film too, says the director. 'Usually films start with wide eyed looks ending in love. In this film, it starts with lust and ends in love in a story full of flesh and blood,' says Padmamagan.
Parthiban becomes writer again after Thenral and his leading lady is Bharathi. When other actresses did not have the guts to take up the role, Bharathi is supposed to have bravely accepted the character of one who willingly gets into the flesh trade. Till this film is over, she will not accept any more assignments.
Camera is by MS Prabhu who showed his talent in Ramana and Thavamaai Thavamirundhu. The shooting is taking place in Chennai, Pondicherry and Gingee and is due for release in Feb 2007.