TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Thursday, November 23, 2006
After Thirupachi and Sivakasi, actor Vijay and director Perarasu are to work together again.
Perarasu's kuthu songs and punch dialogues seem to suit anyone else but Vijay, as can be seen by the super success of Thirupachi and Sivakasi. Ajith's Thirupati was so-so and Vijaykanth's Dharmapuri was worse than that.
The first two films established Perarasu as a money spinner but the near flops of the later two films have made Perarasu a vagabond roaming around Kodambakkam.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Truth behind Simbu-Nayantara breakup
Simbu, Nayantara celebrate breakup