TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Producer AM Rathnam is still shocked by the dismal way Dharmapuri has flopped and almost made him a financial wreck. In his career as a producer, such a thing has not happened to him.
When Perarasu was asked about how his dishum and punch dialogues formula had failed miserably, the man comes up with an astounding answer. "My formula will never fail. Among all the Tamil films, the films I directed like Thirupachi, Sivakasi and Thirupati did the best business. (What about films like Chandramukhi and Anniyan?!). Among Vijayakanth's films, Dharmapuri made the most collection."
Fortunately, he told this to us and not AM Rathnam. That would have been rubbing salt in his wounds. Perarasu also says he's going to make a film with his usual formula with Vijay, followed by maybe a film with Vikram.
Perarasu also added that he was always interested in poetry from a very young age. And the lyrics he writes nowadays is a take-off of that interest. If what he writes could be classified as poetry, it's good Kannadasan is not around any more!