TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Producer AM Rathnam is still shocked by the dismal way Dharmapuri has flopped and almost made him a financial wreck. In his career as a producer, such a thing has not happened to him.
When Perarasu was asked about how his dishum and punch dialogues formula had failed miserably, the man comes up with an astounding answer. "My formula will never fail. Among all the Tamil films, the films I directed like Thirupachi, Sivakasi and Thirupati did the best business. (What about films like Chandramukhi and Anniyan?!). Among Vijayakanth's films, Dharmapuri made the most collection."
Fortunately, he told this to us and not AM Rathnam. That would have been rubbing salt in his wounds. Perarasu also says he's going to make a film with his usual formula with Vijay, followed by maybe a film with Vikram.
Perarasu also added that he was always interested in poetry from a very young age. And the lyrics he writes nowadays is a take-off of that interest. If what he writes could be classified as poetry, it's good Kannadasan is not around any more!