TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
A news about Pooja, a hot news, indeed a scoop. What is that news?
There is certainly one. The speciality of that news is that it would be bitter to begin with, but with a sweet end.
Pooja is the co-star for Jeeva in the film Pori. As Jeeva was busy with Aran and E all these days, Pori was stalled. Now that Jeeva is free, Pori is being dusted and expected to create a sensation.
Recently the shooting of the film took place in the Golconda fort near Hyderabad. That was a song sequence. Pooja danced for the 'meaningful' song that starts with 'Vedalam murunga maram eriduchu'. Master Sivasankar was the dance director. It is to be noted that he was the dance master for the sensational song 'Manmada rasa'. The director of that film Subramaniya Siva is the director of Pori.
The following is the bitter part of the news: wanting to have faster movements than 'Manmadha rasa', the dancer master Sivasankar has put Pooja through a most demanding task resulting in body and joint pain for Pooja. So, she was finding it difficult even to walk.
Now for the sweet news: the difficult dance that she did had turned out to be excellent. Pooja has almost imitated the Andhra Pradesh storm! It is sure to make the audience's pulse jump in the theatres.
What other sweet news can there be for Pooja's fans?