TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Tirupati (UNI): Dancer-actor-choreographer Prabhu Deva says he is more interested in directing films than acting. Talking to reporters at Srikalahasti temple yesterday, where he performed special pujas for 'Rahu' and 'Kethu,' the expert dancer said he would be directing the Tamil version of Telugu hit Pokiri. Prabhu Deva donated Rs 10,000 to the temple for the free food programme for pilgrims.
Prabhu Deva said the director's role was important in the entire film production process and he was trying to establish himself in this. The new responsibility he had taken up would not affect his dance career, he clarified. He said he had no Telugu films on hand. Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, a film directed by Prabhu Deva in Telugu was a smashing hit. However, his recent film Pournami had not done well at the box office.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Jodi No. 1
Prithviraj tussle at airport