TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Tirupati (UNI): Dancer-actor-choreographer Prabhu Deva says he is more interested in directing films than acting. Talking to reporters at Srikalahasti temple yesterday, where he performed special pujas for 'Rahu' and 'Kethu,' the expert dancer said he would be directing the Tamil version of Telugu hit Pokiri. Prabhu Deva donated Rs 10,000 to the temple for the free food programme for pilgrims.
Prabhu Deva said the director's role was important in the entire film production process and he was trying to establish himself in this. The new responsibility he had taken up would not affect his dance career, he clarified. He said he had no Telugu films on hand. Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, a film directed by Prabhu Deva in Telugu was a smashing hit. However, his recent film Pournami had not done well at the box office.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Jodi No. 1
Prithviraj tussle at airport