TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Friday, December 08, 2006
Prashant has requested the Family Court to re-unite him with his estranged wife. It is a bit of a surprise that Ajith's name has been dragged into this private matter.
In his petition, Prashant had cited 29 complaints about his wife - she goes to club every night; she comes home late in the nights; she drinks and also urges him to drink;if he says he's a teetotaller, she insults him that a man who does not drink is no man at all...and so on.
One complaint pertains to Ajith. Prashant's wife Grihalakshmi's brother is Naga. Naga's wife is separated from him and is currently living with Ajith's elder brother. They are living in the same house as Ajith.
Prashant's complaint is, Grihalakshmi is talking to her sister-in-law for hours together as well as talking needlessly to Ajith too.
At the same time, friends of Grihalakshmi say the reason for her separating from Prashant is because of his great number of female friends. Grihalakshmi has given a counter petition and this comes up for hearing on Jan 3.
The people are eager to know what her complaints are as it is said, a lot of suspense is in store!