TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tuesday, March 07,2006
Priyadarshan's Four Frame Preview Theatre has become an exhibition spot for film folks.The Good Luck Theatre in Nungambakkam that was run by GV has now been revived under a new name and new look, thanks to Priyadarshan. Priyadarshan is always busy with films and ad films, but he took time off from his busy schedule to show reporters around the Four Frame Preview Theatre. Nicely redecorated and installed with latest technology like Dolby sound system, the place made us wonder just like Priyadarshan's films do. Kollywood is proud that here's a preview theater in the south with all up to date facilities.
After looking around the theatre, we asked Priyadarshan some questions."My next will be a Tamil film. The title is 'Kanchipuram'. This is an art film and the actors are all newcomers. The story line is set in 1952. The shooting is to start in Jul," said Priyadarshan adding that his favorite Tamil film director is Mani Ratnam. He also said there are many technology experts in Tamil cinema but there was a terrible shortage of good stories. The theatre manager Kalyanam and PRO Nikhil were also present.
Kollywood Veteran dead
Gautams latest venture