TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, December 29, 2006
With discolored teeth, unkempt hair, rough beard, sunken cheeks and lackluster eyes, Jeeva looks totally different in appearance.
We saw him thus at the shooting of Thamizh MLA directed by Ram. A scene was being shot at West Mambalam in front of a mansion. A car approaches and Jeeva blocks the way. He breaks the headlight of the car and asks the car driver for his name. In a fright, the driver says his real name is Eswar but has changed it to a stylish name in English.
Jeeva: What work do you do?
Driver: I work in a call centre. I get Rs.40, 000 Salary
Jeeva gets angry and smashes a tube light on his head and demands to know if he changed his name to English for 40K salary and would he change even his mother if he got 40lakhs? "For a person who has studied a 2000 year old language, the salary is Rs.2000 but for a person working with computers, it is Rs.40, 000," he continues in a frenzy. The shot is OK. This is only a sample of the many scenes that speak out against English in Thamizh M.A.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Sneha sheds weight