TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Friday, December 29, 2006
With discolored teeth, unkempt hair, rough beard, sunken cheeks and lackluster eyes, Jeeva looks totally different in appearance.
We saw him thus at the shooting of Thamizh MLA directed by Ram. A scene was being shot at West Mambalam in front of a mansion. A car approaches and Jeeva blocks the way. He breaks the headlight of the car and asks the car driver for his name. In a fright, the driver says his real name is Eswar but has changed it to a stylish name in English.
Jeeva: What work do you do?
Driver: I work in a call centre. I get Rs.40, 000 Salary
Jeeva gets angry and smashes a tube light on his head and demands to know if he changed his name to English for 40K salary and would he change even his mother if he got 40lakhs? "For a person who has studied a 2000 year old language, the salary is Rs.2000 but for a person working with computers, it is Rs.40, 000," he continues in a frenzy. The shot is OK. This is only a sample of the many scenes that speak out against English in Thamizh M.A.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Sneha sheds weight