TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Super Star Rajinikanth has a heavy interest in spiritual life. That is why, he used to visit Himalayas every now and then to seek the blessings of seers and sadhus who stay there. He personally does meditation (dhyanam) for mental peace. It is well aware that he is playing hero in Shankar's film Sivaji. Popular banner AVM is producing the film and AR Rehman is providing tunes for the film. The shooting is in progress for the past one year and a major part of the film was shot in Europe for about three months. It is learnt that it might take at least three months to complete the post-production works and graphics are also likely to play a major role in the film.
According to sources close to Rajini, he is most likely to visit Himalayas immediately after the completion of the shooting this month. He will return by the time, the film gets ready for dubbing. The blockbuster movie of Rajanikanth is running in a Chennai theatre for the past 600 days and a grand function is likely to be arranged to mark the occasion.