TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Who will direct the next Rajini movie? The speculation has almost come to an end.
Rajini has decided that he will continue to act for at least another three years. He is trying to decide on his next film.
A.R.Murugadas is first in the list. It is said that Rajini&Murugadas met during a flight journey&Rajini enquired if he has a story ready.
Now, there is afresh news - Manirathnam&Rajini are to join hands after Thalapathi. Manirathnam is planning to direct Amir Khan's movie after Guru, after which he may work with Rajini in a movie produced by Kavithalaya.
After having worked with Shankar, they say Rajini is looking out for a director who is as good or better&hence the choice of Maniratham. Only Manirthanam or Rajini can clarify if this is just gossip or fact.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Pokkiri Pongal ...
Thirudi villain's aim