TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 20, 2007
Remember Rakshita of 'Madurai' fame? She is now busy in Kannada movies. Her film 'Jogi' is expected to run until next 'Bhogi.' This film is said to have captured the heart of Kannada audience. 'Jogi' is not the issue, but romance. Rakshita is now caught up in romance like the epic love tales. Her lover is none other than Director of 'Jogi,' Yogi... sorry, Prem. The entire crowd seems to know about their romance. It is learned, that both families have given their consent to this.Only after this some problems have erupted. Some newspapers have reported about it. Others have repudiated this story. So, some people rushed to meet Rakshita to ask for clarification.
"It is true that Prem and I are in love. We need to achieve a lot in cinema. But the news about the betrothal is not true. However, we intend getting married by the end of the year (need any more confusion?). What do they intend to achieve in one year in cinema? Like the actresses, their reasons are also weak!
Western Indian Collabarative project
Pakru ties the knot with wife twice his height