TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Thursday, May 04, 2006
A.R.Rahman is someone who can't be missed out at any function. The moment he enters the atmosphere is charged though he himself is real cool. Such are his talents and his efficiency as a music director. He dropped in for the launch of Sakkarakatti. This film is to be a mixture of two generation film folks. K. Bhagyaraj's son, Shantanu, makes his debut as hero while the director is Prabu, son of noted producer Thanu. Kalaippuli Thanu is the producer. Rahman said that he had known both Bhagyaraj and Thanu and was excited to be part of the project. Rahman had not worked much in the Tamil film world recently. When asked about it he said that the banner and the director were the most important part in a film. He was happy working on Jillendru Oru kadhal, Sivaji and Sakkarakatti. He is also on plans to start working on his devotional album that would be produced and marketed by KM Music. When he was asked about the Thiruvasagam argument, he said that there was nothing to blame the maestro and the symphony bore Ilayaraja's stamp. That is Rahman, simple and humble.