TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Supreme Hero Sarath Kumar, a man known for his zeal in helping the common man through his political and philanthropic work, has quit the AIADMK.
Reports to Galatta.com earlier in the afternoon today said that Sarath Kumar had a number of reasons for leaving the party, surprisingly soon after he resigned from the DMK (before this year's elections). Sources say that Sarath Kumar is a little disillusioned with the entire arena of politics and wants to explore different ways to work for the betterment of the state of Tamilnadu and the masses before actually deciding on a political party to work with.
Very reminiscent of Amitabh Bachchan's foray and subsequent resignation from politics many years earlier, we will wait to see what Sarath Kumar will decide, with respect to his political outlook and work.
Meanwhile, as the general public knows, Sarath Kumar is an inspiring orator and a man who truly wants to find ways to do good, so Galatta.com wishes him all the best in his public-service-related decisions.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Vikaykant's film shooting stopped
Sringaram with many as surprise