TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
As with his bald head, Sathyaraj is ready to bare his heart openly. His antics were being tolerated by his co-actors purely due to his frankness. Now he has taken a vow to stop the antic of imitating. I myself am fed up with this," says Sathyaraj and adds that it is his responsibility to create a new Sathyaraj. The film 'Kurukshetram' will portray a changed Sathyaraj. It is the first time that director Jayabharathi who is famous for art films like 'Kudisai' is producing a commercial film with Sathyaraj. 'Kurukshetram' is set to showcase the Hindu-Muslim conflict in a family environment.
Back to Sathyaraj. His latest ambition is to act in films that will take part in international film festivals. He expects that such films will be comparable to 'Vedam Pudhidu', 'Kadalora Kavithaigal', 'Poovizhi Vasalile' and 'Kadamai, Kanniam, Kattupadu'.He confesses that it is his loss that young actresses don't want to act with him. Actress Sukanya's contribution was substantial in the success of 'Walter Vetrivel.' When 'Nadigan' was released, Khushboo was No.1. Her grace was also a reason for the success of the film. Sathyaraj may be the only hero who accepts the contributions of the heroines.
Though he deserves our congratulation for that, his action in sidelining Namitha in the name of art film and all smacks of 'Amaidhi Padai'.Puratchi Thamizha, it is very difficult to understand you!
Santosh Sivan next venture
Gautum Menon confused over movie name