TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Kodambakkam has still not recovered from the shock of the Simbu-Nayantara breakup and Simbu has already offered his "may you be happy wherever you are" kind of wishes.
Simbu spoke about his relationship from Los Angeles. "It is only from the media news that I learnt about Nayantara breaking up with me. I am unable to digest this.
It was as shocking as it would be if my father were to suddenly say he has no son. But I don't wish to find fault with her.
She could have forgotten about how she cried and held me saying she could not live without me. But I will never forget it as long as I live.
May she be happy wherever she is," said Simbu emotionally and struck by grief, could speak no further.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Producers place restrictions
Simbu, Nayantara celebrate breakup