TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Kodambakkam has still not recovered from the shock of the Simbu-Nayantara breakup and Simbu has already offered his "may you be happy wherever you are" kind of wishes.
Simbu spoke about his relationship from Los Angeles. "It is only from the media news that I learnt about Nayantara breaking up with me. I am unable to digest this.
It was as shocking as it would be if my father were to suddenly say he has no son. But I don't wish to find fault with her.
She could have forgotten about how she cried and held me saying she could not live without me. But I will never forget it as long as I live.
May she be happy wherever she is," said Simbu emotionally and struck by grief, could speak no further.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Producers place restrictions
Simbu, Nayantara celebrate breakup